AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Reporting to the Supervisor, Service Brampton, this experienced Quality Assurance and Training professional works as part of a team accountable for ensuring exceptional Quality Service and Operational efficiency through consistent monitoring and evaluating of contacts across all channels. Creating and delivering training programs for new hires as well as refresher training; leveraging technology to provide innovative and engaging programs. Create, maintain and refresh a Rewards and Recognition program to acknowledge and celebrate team members.
- Leverages data, analytics and metrics to compile, monitor and assess team and individual performance, and assist in creating development plans with Supervisors, in order to drive and refine performance on a real time basis.
- Meets with staff to review completed evaluations, provides feedback on areas for improvement and areas done well, identifies and recommends training needs for individuals and the team as a whole.
- Promotes continuous learning and improvement for staff through mentoring, coaching, and promoting participation in communications and training programs.
- Develops and facilitates ongoing training to further enhance the knowledge and expertise of Customer Service Associates & Team Leads.
- Inspires a customer service focus with the ability to pass on best practice knowledge to the team.
- Creates and implements meaningful, engaging interactive training modules leveraging technology and Business Partner SME’s.
- Reviews processes and procedures and implements changes to optimize efficiencies as required.
- Supports and participates in the orientation and training of employees on new or revised customer service and operating procedures and systems.
- Participates in the Corporate Contact Centre and 311 Services Quality Assurance program, evaluating contacts for all channels (phone, email and in-person) and providing meaningful feedback to team members.
- Assists with evaluating overall service levels and recommending swift corrective actions where service levels are below standard.
- Participates in design of call monitoring formats and quality standards.
- Devises ways to continuously improve team operations; identifies system inefficiencies, recommends and implements appropriate plan of actions.
- Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
- Maintain Knowledge base within CRM application.
- Knowledge of various applications and technology used at the Contact Centre and Service Brampton Centre(s).
- Assists in the creation and maintenance of a Rewards and Recognition program.
- Assists with special projects and other tasks, as required.
- Available to work various shifts to accommodate training for staff working in a 24/7 environment.
- High school (Grade 12) graduation plus an additional program of up to one year in Community College Office/Business Administration/Marketing & Communications/Call Centre certificate or equivalent education
- Over one (1) year, up to and including two (2) years’ experience learning and development environment and Quality Assurance experience
- Exceptional presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to motivate and drive improvement
- Strong focus on customer service and attention to detail in maintaining quality service
- Ability to communicate and coach effectively to a variety of audiences with tact and diplomacy
- Experience working with an E-Learning product is an asset eg: Articulate
- Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of Quality Monitoring software eg: Verint
- Working knowledge of industry standard quality assurance practices
- Ability to develop and maintain strong, productive working relationships
- Proficiency in the Microsoft suite of office products
- Knowledge of methods, processes and procedures of municipal government is an asset;
- Flexibility to occasionally work varying hours to effectively support 24x7 service operations;
- Access to transportation/use of own vehicle for frequent travel to City facilities.
Exciting things are happening at the City of Brampton. Watch our Join Our Team video to hear what our employees say about working here. For insight about Brampton’s future, take a peek at what renowned urban planner Larry Beasley has to say.
**Various tests and/or exams may be administered as part of the selection criteria.
**Starting Salary: $68,928.00 per year
Job status: Permanent
Job Type: Non-Union
Applications must be received by: August 24, 2018
Alternate formats will be provided upon request.
If this opportunity matches your interest and experience, please apply online at: www.brampton.ca/employment quoting reference #103068 by August 24, 2018 and complete the attached questionnaire. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. The successful candidate(s) will be required, as a condition of employment, to execute a written employment agreement.
Please be advised, the City of Brampton uses email to communicate with their applicants for open job competitions. It is the applicant’s responsibility to include an updated email address that is checked daily and accepts emails from unknown users. As we send time sensitive correspondence via email (i.e. testing bookings, interview dates), it is imperative that applicants check their email regularly. If we do not hear back from applicants, we will assume that you are no longer interested in the Job Competition and your application will be removed from the Competition.
The City is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise the Human Resources Division of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.