With a variety of services and programs provided to the residents of Brampton, our employment opportunities are challenging, diverse and rewarding. As an employer, the City of Brampton offers a competitive benefits plan, lucrative pension plan, education and training programs, tuition reimbursement, advancement opportunities, open and communicative management style and the opportunity to make a difference in the community
- Prepare and deliver lesson plans for program participants
- Assist with special promotional events
- Ensure Snowboarders wear a helmet and have a snowboard leash on their personal equipment
- Assist in setup/teardown of terrain garden /program signs/program tools, as required
- Maintain snowboard park elements.
- Current Standard First Aid Certificate/CPR-C
- Current Level 1 or 2 Certification, Canadian Ski Instructors Alliance (CSIA) or Canadian Association of Snowboard Instructors (CASI)
- Knowledge of The Alpine Responsibility Code
- Excellent Customer Service and Public Relations
- Flexible to work variable hours, including evenings/weekends/Holiday
- Successful candidates will be required to obtain a Vulnerable Sector Criminal Record Check, at their own expense, prior to commencing employment
Period of Employment: Mid-December - Mid-March (days/evenings/ weekends)
Rate of Pay:
Certified $10.25 - $15.00 per hour
Uncertified Minimum wage - $12.00 per hour
For further information please contact 905-458-6555.
If this opportunity matches your interest and experience, please apply online. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please be advised, the City of Brampton uses email to communicate with their applicants for open job competitions. It is the applicant's responsibility to include an updated email address that is checked daily and accepts emails from unknown users. As we send time sensitive correspondence via email (i.e testing bookings, interview dates), it is imperative that applicants check their email regularly. If we do not hear back from applicants, we will assume that you are no longer interested in the Job Competition and your application will be removed from the Competition.
The City is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to ensuring the best-qualified candidate is selected for our positions. We provide a barrier-free recruitment process and safe work environment based on our values of trust, openness, and transparency in order to foster employee potential.